The Yoga Medicine Seva Foundation's mission is to combat human trafficking and sexual exploitation by empowering women and children around the globe through education and entrepreneurial opportunities. They partner with the local anti-trafficking organization, Her Future Coalition, a 501c3 with 15 years of proven success. This partnership allows us to support the most impactful programs with boots and hearts on the ground in India.
These programs include holistic healing, shelter, healthcare, art therapy, and, most importantly, traditional and vocational education. These educational programs help empower survivors to rebuild their lives and support their families - and give them the tools they need to become leaders in their communities, uplifting others and passing on the virtue of self-worth.
Saltara Healing will donate a portion of proceeds monthly or quarterly through our fundraiser - if you would like to donate on top of that, click the GIVE TODAY BUTTON:
- To provide nourishing meals for one girl for one month is $20
- To educate one girl for one month is $30
- To educate that same girl for one year is $360
- To provide shelter for one girl for one month is $40
- To provide shelter for that same girl for one year is $480
- To provide economic empowerment via vocational training for one girl for one month is $50
- To provide economic empowerment for that same girl for one year is $600
Your generous support and contributions help us financially assist those in need. We're looking for local programs to partner with and have an application available for those who want to practice at our studio but are experiencing financial hardships. Together we can help make our yoga and wellness services accessible to more people. With much gratitude - let's pay it forward!